Thursday, September 22, 2011

CROSSFIT - Linda [modified] Results

My brother and I are trying to get into shape. We've been going 4-5 a week doing both strength and endurance training. Our goal is to be the best shape we can since we're both living together again. Most of the workouts, if not all, are inspired by my cousin and marine Don Valdez. He has shown me the way of Crossfit workouts as well as lifting. Tonight my brother and I did a Crossfit workout called "Linda" and here are our results.

Linda
- Deadlift 1 1/2BW
- Bench Press 1BW
- Clean 3/4 BW

10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 Reps for time

** - modified

Dek [196lbs] 
Deadlift - 135 lbs**
Bench - 95 lbs**
Cleans - 65 lbs**
Total Time - 14mins 44seconds

Geoff [145lbs]
Deadlift - 195lbs**
Bench - 145lbs
Cleans - 95lbs
20mins 27seconds

First off, I am so proud of my brother. He's getting so much more in shape than he's ever been. He's the inspiration and driving force for me to get better since I've been in AZ. It was my Kuya Don because he was so much better than me, I strived so hard to be at his level. Now I need to make sure my brother never catches up to me. I want to be an inspiration to him just as much as he is to me.

We were dying at the end of it. We hope to improve times as the weeks move along.







0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment