Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CrossFit FRAN 10/4

Man... today was disgusting. 3 hours of sleep, one meal today besides my protein shake, school... then CROSSFIT. Today's workout was Fran, my favorite of all the girls. We had my boy Ryan S and my good friend Jeni C join in the festivities.

Fran
21-15-8
thrusters (95lbs)
pull ups

reps for time.

__

Results

Ryan S (modified 45lbs thrusters, +150lbs pull up)
time: 12mins 36seconds

Jeni C (modified 20lbs thrusts, +60lbs pull up)
time: 5mins 28 seconds

Dek (modified +50pull ups)
time: 8mins 47seconds

Geoff
time: 5mins 57seconds

__

This one def brought me to the floor. I paused so many times, put down the bar and took a bunch of breaths. I couldn't believe how tired I was. I can't even imagine the form and technique I had if I were to watch it back. By the end of my last 8 pull ups, I fell to the ground because my body was just in so much pain (loved it lol). I never have a problem doing pull ups but this time I actually had to pause one or twice to finish it up.

Post CrossFit, Dek, Ryan, and I went to the pool to do some laps. Unfortunately, we were all dying (damnit... smh) and retreated after 125m (5 laps). Again, seeing my brother and my friend push themselves to the limit made me reach for the fastest time without passing out. I was damn near close to seeing stars and hitting the floor. Jeni's performance was definitely amazing and hope that she will lower her pull up weight and increase her push press weight over time. This was definitely a fun workout, and hope to level up with a faster time with better technique.

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment