Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CrossFit Monday 9/26 Workout

I forgot to post this up because Dek and I were dead after this. We brought along out friend AJ to come participate in the pain. Not pictures from that because we didn't think we need proof. But pictures always show progress, proper technique, and motivation. IMO.

Workout:

Pullups
Burpees
Push Press (95lbs prescribed)
20inch Box jump

21-15-8 reps for time. No exercise cannot be skipped or divided.

Results

Geoff
11mins 26 seconds

Dek
(modified 65lbs push press / +60lbs pullup)
14 mins 46 seconds

AJ
(modified 45lbs push press / +100lbs pullup)
22mins 56 seconds

__
This workout was definitely tough. Everyone dying across the board. This is just a prep for the CrossFit workout Fran (I put these workout results because we're doing Fran tomorrow). Can't wait to level up and not even feel tired during/after any of these workouts. Again, my brother is slowly leveling up and makes me want to never have him pass me. We silently motivate each other because we want to out-do the other ALL the time. I was also super impressed by AJ. He completed the workout, not even being used to the punishment my brother and I enjoy so much.

But after every CrossFit workout (if we can stomach it..) the rewards are plentiful....



Til next update.

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment