Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary


it's already been a whole year, damnit. but i just wanted to post this up to remind myself how love comes at the most random times, the best times, and love is always willing to give people  a chance. idk... just venting when i look at alice and this picture when we went to a friends wedding. she has been the greatest blessing... just like all relationships, we always want it to be better than the one before, or the one love that takes the championship belt, or is exactly what we need. this chick is the BEST. alice aka the boogs is definitely one person i hope to share more anniversaries with her. 

i took hella mad time with this gift:









i always want to level up myself when it comes to relationships, and being thoughtful and being romantic/sweet/kind/awesome. but its only because she has been just as amazing back to me. i think its because i love the way she loves me. they way she says she loves me, and how she gives me just as much affection back. or maybe the way she whines for affection hahaha either way i love the girl. im def not the richest guy in the world or even with my friends... but i know im the luckiest guy out of everyone to have her.

if making love work is this easy... then we'll have no problem at all. if you read this alice, thank you for loving me. i love you. happy one year.

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment