Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 10: 10 Health Benefits of Love

Day 10
"10 Health Benefits of Love"


WOD (Workout Of the Day)
130410
For Time:
1000m Row
10 Box Jumps
10 Double Unders/40 Single Under Jump Rops
20 Burpees
10 Box Jumps
20 Double Unders/80 Single Under Jump Ropes
10 Burpees
10 Box Jumps
30 Double Unders/ 120 Single Under Jump Ropes

** A single under jump rope is regular jump roping when the rope passes under your feet once per jump. My only advice is to keep a good pace. A good time is about 22-26 minutes! Like the previous WODs, stack up those aerobic steps to make your box jumps. If you don't have a jump rope, you will do jumping jacks (1 for 1 single under jump rope). Set up your boxes near the row machine to limit your distance. Keep breathing! Keep moving! **

Let's Review

  • Rest day, but productive day. What's one productive thing you accomplished yesterday? If there isn't anything you can think of, plan on getting something done on the rest day. Realize I always do a rest day every 3 WODs, hint hint...
  • Bookmarks. Have you tried to get your 10 most visited sites to be about being productive, healthy, and positive? If not, change one site for now, and maybe another one next week. Tip: You don't need facebook as a bookmark.
  • Oven Roasted Chicken. Have you tried it yet? How many days did it last you? Isn't is to damn simple?! If not... you're missing out.
  • Share your experience. One Facebook update. One text to a friend. One Instagram post of you at the gym. One of something. One is better than zero (in most cases, not like STDs haha).
  • PRIMAL STATUS? How are you doing on your Paleo diet? It's tough after a week, so stay strong and keep focused on the goal. A minute of please on your lips is an hour to work off on your hips!


____

10 Health Benefits of Love

This article I found online searching for my next blog post. I ran into this because of the post above it, "Benefits of Smoking Marijuana" haha. I'm mad that caught my eye first before this one. I don't do drugs, but if love were made into prescriptions, I would most certainly be addicted to it. Love comes in all forms; love from affection, from kindness, from loyalty, from respect, from actions, words, and acts of compassion. I get my love from my family, friends, and most of all, from my love Alice :) Here are the 10 benefits you get from love. The source where I found the article will be on the bottom.


Find someone who makes you laugh - someone that you aren't afraid to be yourself around. Looks are not the most important thing. Find a kind heart and a gentle soul. Don't be afraid to travel to find your love. Never give up hope. Your soul mate is looking just as hard for you right now as you are looking for them. All will be well. And this tends to help a lot of people... Remember that some day someone will walk into your life and it will suddenly make sense why all those past relationships failed.

I also added movie trailers because I didn't want this to be a short post. Hopefully you remember these movies when you were younger, or still young, or wish you were still young haha. Enjoy!

1. Love reduces stress

The Notebook


2. Love promotes mental health

Pretty Woman

3. Love lowers the chances of cancer

Gone With The Wind

4. Love lessens pain

The Wedding Singer

5. Love improves blood circulation (if you know what I mean..... haha)

Dirty Dancing

6. Love Lowers blood pressure

Sweet November

7. Love reduces the risk of heart diseases

What Women Want

8. Love improves our memory

You've Got Mail

9. Love provides a sense of security

Love Actually

10. Love raises your confidence

Aladdin

 I actually realize how old I am when I put this list up. Damn.

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment