Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fron Squats and Fran - WOD 20130302

Being hungover completely sucks, and I couldn't get in my two-a-day like I wanted to. I still got time to go to the CrossFit gym in Tempe where Dek and I worked on front squats together. While I decided to do Fran dek worked on pull ups. The other guys at the gym did Linda at above Rx weight so I felt I had to do something worth watching, so Fran was it smh.


WOD 20130302

Part I:
Row 500meters
50 Double Unders

Part II:
Front Squat 3-3-3-3-3
135-165-185-225(2)-215

Part III:
Benchmark Girl "Fran"
21-15-9
Thrusters 95#
Pull ups

I finished at 7 mins 40 seconds




Notes:
- I felt a little nick in my left hip so I wasn't too enthusiastic about going for a PR today. But I was super excited to see Dek have a 30LBS PR on front squat! WOW!
- Video taping Fran this time helped me realize where I can improve on my breaks and form. I realized I take 15+ second breaks every time I break. So for next time I can pace myself better and cut at least 10 seconds off each break time I have. That should get me under the 6 minute Fran. Once I learn butterfly pull ups I can get the sub 5 minute Fran. My three month goal is to cut 2 minutes off my Fran time. Lets do this!

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment