Friday, March 29, 2013

Health Through Fitness Fueled By Diet

So I'm on this journey to becoming healthy. I do CrossFit. I eat healthy. I never thought I would be THIS into staying fit and learning to eat this instead of that. It's gone from a hobby to a lifestyle ever since I've felt and seen the results in my body. I've earned every bit of it, and that makes me proud of my accomplishment. My friends who know me, know the kind of person I am. Anything I set my mind to, I stick to it passionately and enthusiastically until I achieve something great out of it. No matter what accomplishment I set my mind to, I always make sure to share the success, count my blessings, and try to inspire those around my circle to do the same. This time it's health. Health through fitness fueled by diet. 



Starting April 1st, and for the next 30 days, I want you to see our experience as we go through a kick start towards health. Health through fitness fueled by diet. I'm going to be posting a WOD (workout of the day) or maybe two, hehe, so you can follow exactly what we do in the exercise side of this journey. There's going to be NO working that no one can't do. Everything we do in CrossFit is scalable and fundamental. Anyone from my mom to Rich Froning can do the same workouts. It's just a matter of how hard will you push yourself to become the best shape you want to be.I'll be posting a diet "guideline" and recipes that can give you a sense of what we're eating and what we're NOT eating. If this is something you want to do, please join in and share your own experience with us. This is a challenge with yourself, and no one else. You won't have anyone to blame. And you have yourself to give thanks to when the results show from working hard.




My mom used to tell me, "You are who your friends are"and she was right. I wanted to surround myself with people that will encourage me, push me, and challenge in positive and productive ways. I have one of the best close friends right now than I've ever had in my life. Not only do we stay productive and positive, but we also like to play just as hard as we work. What is better than looking and feeling good?... is when your friends look and feel good too! Confidence, self-esteem, accomplished, humbled, blessed, satisfied, amazed, and any other words you can feel after knowing you earned what you worked hard for paid off... You can have it... and so can your friends. So, I'm using my friends as the 'test group' to prove to you (and ourselves), that change is possible. Reaching a goal you never thought possible is attainable. The way you see things once a joke, now can become a reality. We're going to turn impossible to I'm-possible.

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment