Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fun. - Some Blurry Nights - (AYB|ThatMoment|Theory RMX)

Music is and will always be my first passion. I dedicated my life completely for 2 years to pursue my dreams to make it in the big city with my partner, Ayb, and as life plays out, it brought me back here in AZ. I don't regret it because of the opportunities and lessons both my partner and I have gone through, and now's the best time to be going back at it again. I'm completely grateful at Ayb still wanting to work with me cross country even though he's in the city working with big wigs and listening to never-before-heard songs from Train, Taylor Swift, and other huge pop names.

This was a remix of the group, fun., that we worked on together with our buddy Colin aka thatMoment. Hope you like it and there will definitely be more to come!


0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment