Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some Motivation Pictures & Quotes

I don't know how many of these kind of pictures I've seen throughout my life, but I do know that it was at the right moment when I was looking for that "something" to get me moving and working out. HEALTH THROUGH FITNESS is no longer a chore, nor is it an obligation, but a necessity in my life. I don't believe in pills and prescriptions, even though it's ironic I will be going into the medical field as an ER Physician Assistant  so I try to make up for those quick fixes through diet, mental health, and exercise. The fact that you can workout ANYWHERE, I can CrossFit ANYWHERE, gives me no excuse to just do nothing. You can literally go outside and start getting fit by taking the first step, you can look at your living room as your floor mat and start doing push ups, you can look at what you eat and decide for your health that this food isn't good enough... the point is, YOU. CAN. I've made the choice, my brother has made the choice, most of my friends around me have made the choice towards healthy eating and lifestyle.

Here are some pictures that still move me, and some I chose that hopefully move you. If you're reading this because you're bored on Facebook and had nothing to read, I'm glad you're here. If you look at this blog because you follow this blog regularly, share this to someone so that they can hopefully read and say the quotes on the pictures to spark something in their minds. Pay it forward. The no one that was looking for a change never turned down motivation and inspiration. Hope this helps.








had to add this one haha 
































0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment