Friday, March 1, 2013

Found a CrossFit gym in Tempe - WOD 20130228

Haven't posted in almost a week but I have been working out everyday since. Been putting the new wood rings to good use and excited to use the new bumper plates! Here's a quick use of me and my brother using the bumper plates haha



So I found this awesome private gym through a buddy I met at my globo gym. I was doing CrossFit workouts while he was using his own set of rings, and he mentioned he had a buddy that has a CrossFit gym in Tempe but not the affiliate. A few weeks later, I was workout out with Steven Tran outside my apartment doing bear complexes and my neighbor approached me during the workout and said he had a gym and was inviting us to check it out. I didn't put two and two together until a day later and hit him up. We visited the gym and it was exactly how I imagined I wanted my own gym... ROGUE.


Rogue boxes, rowers, rings, bumpers, the infinity set up, bars, kettlebells, jumpropes, you name it. It was amazing... The guy's name is George Tracy. He let Dek, steven and me workout for free and I'm trying to create a deal with him where I can bring him clientele in exchange to workout for free. For today's workout, it was

Part I:
Snatch 3-3-2-2-1-1
Overhead Squat 4-4-4
75/95/105/105/125(fail)/115/115


Part II:
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Burpees
Toes 2 Bar
Pull ups

I finished in 12mins 51secs



Notes:
- I was just excited to see a gym I could possibly workout on my own, bring clients in, and just level the fuck UP. Too excited.

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment