Friday, January 25, 2013

ComiCon 2013!


Thanks to my brother, Dek, we got to go to ComiCon this year in Arizona! We parked across the other side of the Phoenix Convention Center and walked mad far into a mad long line. The wait was like an hour long, but after standing around unfit individuals, we finally got in and WOW! It's such an awesome experience to feel nostalgic and be with the dude that I've grown up with loving all these things!

Marvel. Nintendo. DC. Final Fantasy. Pokemon. Video games. You name it. It was all there! Not bad for an Arizona ComiCon. It was my third, but for my brother, his eyes lit up and was an even littler kid today haha We actually got awesome posters from Terry Henderson, a local artist. We snagged two huge posters, one with all Marvel characters and one with all DC characters. Dek also grabbed three graphic tees that were witty and just plain awesome! I really wish I had all the money in the world to not only buy back my childhood but at the same time support all these people at ComiCon that have dedicated their lives to this, put in the hours of dedication to their hobby and craft, and see everyone feel like it was worth all the work.

Most importantly, I thought it was an awesome brother bonding experience and I would do it all over again... just park a little closer haha thanks Dek got the ticket!

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment