Wednesday, January 9, 2013

DREAMS COME TRUE. I PROMISE YOU.

I can officially cross one off my bucket list:


- Win a Grammy
(international or US)

I am a (Japanese) Grammy Award Winning Producer

Who?
Che'Nelle

What?

Where?

2013 Japan Gold Disc Award
(US equivalent of The Grammy's)
1. Artist of the Year
2. Album of the Year
3. Best 3 Albums (Western)
4. Song of the Year by Download (Western)
5. Best 5 Songs by Download


When?
Just now in Japan's 2013 Japan Gold Disc Award


Why?
Because I am BLESSED.


How?
I worked on a song with my music partner AybRuth on the song "Happening Again". Hard work and dedication really pays off... Wow. The people behind Titanium Music Group worked just as hard, if not, harder to get these places with Che'Nelle and it's an honor to have worked with them.


Speechless. I remember making that instrumental with Ayb in his room in my pajamas, hungry, with less than $20 in my bank account. I remember not even liking the music and about to trash it. I'm so blessed. That is all. Just wow. 

DREAMS COME TRUE IF YOU WORK FOR IT. 
I PROMISE YOU.

0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment