Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nutrition is the foundation of CrossFit

I've been searching around the CrossFit Journal on my spare time in the 'nutrition' category, and would like to share a few links to videos and articles that could help understand their concept of nutrition, diet, and lifestyle. If you're curious, bored, or looking for a new way of eating, you can check these links out. I am just starting on my own, looking at my cabinets, finishing holiday leftovers, and really evaluating the kind of life I want to have now and what kind of health I want to be in the future. Having access to this kind of information that stays away from jargon and big words, and makes it relatable, readable, and doable is the reason why I'm growing to love the CrossFit community.

Here's kind of an intro on CrossFit's view on nutrition


___

Here is a great article by Jeff Barnett on getting a good start on your new diet plan




0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment