Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pants/Rants Workout

We needed to hit the gym today, but we were both dying from the previous two days of working out. I knew I couldn't lift anything today so I decided to join my wonderful girlfriend and workout with her. Her workout? Victoria Secret Leg Video so I had to add a few exercises of my own to get more than an ass workout haha

Part I:
Partner A - Run 250m
Partner B - single/double unders
Partners switch off when Partner finishes 250m. Complete at 2000m

Part II:
3 Rounds
15 Bosu Ball Squat/Bicep Curl/Shoulder Press 20#/8# each hand
15 KB Swing 35#/15#

Part III:
Resistance Bands Workout via Victoria Secret
2 sets of 15 reps
Standing Side Leg Lift
Standing Rear Leg Lift
6x25m Side steps
6x25m Side steps w passing of 8# medicine ball

Part IV:
3 rounds of 15 reps
Geoff - T2B (Toe-2-Bar)
Alice - Ab pull down

Notes
- I was actually hurting from this workout. It was a different type of feel and my ass was definitely feeling Victoria Secret like haha
- Part I: This was definitely the worst warm up because of the single unders inbetween the runs
- Part II: DAMNIT I underestimated the Bosu ball. My legs were like shaking and being all tangah (tagalog for "Stupid"). I give mad props to my girlfriend for being well-balanced on the Bosu ball. It kind of inspired me to practice on my balance and coordination more. I should even do this exercise as a cool down and squat with.
- Overall, I loved working out with my girlfriend. It was inspiring and a good experience to push each other. Love her!


0 [ p r o p s ]:

Post a Comment